Tuesday, July 29, 2014

The end of PST

As we get closer to the end of PST ( Peace Corps Training) everything is winding down. We are done with model school and now only have one week left t of training. We will continue with our language training.  The following week we will sware in as Peace Corps Voulnteers. Then I am off to Yap to begin my two year journey. I can only imagin how much i will grow in the next two years because I have already grown so much in the past 3 months. I will lose internet starting August 1st. And I won't get it back until I get to Yap, so if you don't hear from me, that is why. Just know I am always thinking about you all at home!! Also, if you want to brighten my day and send a letter, my new address in Yap will be: 

Jennifer Caquelin
Peace Corps Volunteer 
P.O. Box 190 
Colonia, Yap 
FSM 96943

No comments:

Post a Comment