Sunday, June 15, 2014

1st weekend

This weekend has been good, however it just keeps dragging on. The days are so long. Yesterday (saturday) I played cards all morning, then took a walk to call my family. It was really nice to talk to them, however the service is not too good, so that got a little frustrating. I tried out my water purifier, I am not sure if it was that water, or the boiled water, but today I was sick! dehydradted and weak! After a couple trips to the bathroom, I ate some bananas which seemed to back things up a bit. Our morning project was using the lice shampoo on Kay, my 7 year old sister. No wonder that girl was always iching her head, there had to be at least 100 lice we killed and took out. I am going to get checked again. I am trying to install so health tips into my everyday conversation. Like for instance, if you share Kay's hair brush, you will get lice too. My 'cousin' wants to learn how to box, so I told him I would teach him what I know. I spent the day in bed and drinking so gatorade, I feel better now. Let's hope it lasts! Happy Father's Day!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment