Friday, June 6, 2014

First official day of training

It's me again,
Today was the first day of training. We met with the director and our doctor. To all my nurse friends out there, and my mother, you will be happy to know the only vacination I needed was Typhoid, and I recieved it today! Meeting with the director went good as well, it was a simple get-to-know-you conversation. He asked if I had support from home, and I happily said yes. I am not feeling as homesick today, I am really trying to stay active and not think about you all at home, no offense. Thinking about you all makes me sad. I am learning to live as one with insects, still getting used to ants in my bags, but I am not squimish anymore. Tomrrow we meet our host families! I will spend the weekend with them, so I won't have internet until Monday. I will update you all then! All is good here! Still constantly sweating! Miss and love you all! Till next time! 
Jenny 


No comments:

Post a Comment